The Jonah Keri Podcast, Episode, 52
The topics we cover:
- 1:55-5:02: Jays trade Zach Stewart and Jason Frasor for Edwin Jackson and Mark Teahen. Can the White Sox justify this deal as anything more than a salary dump?
- 5:03-8:30: Kenny Williams: Tons of fun, but makes a lot of big mistakes
- 8:31-14:54: What were the Cardinals thinking?
- 14:55-21:12: Alex Anthopoulos is a Ninja
- 21:13-22:30: Holy crap, Ervin Santana just threw a no-hitter! Holy crap, Tim Hortons is delicious!
- 22:31-26:30: Is it possible that Tony La Russa was right to chase Colby Rasmus out of town?
- 26:31-27:51: Having said that, doesn’t a team like the Jays need to take a chance on a high-upside guy like Colby Rasmus, even if he’s a pain in the butt?
- 27:52-33:52: Thoughts on the Orioles, Royals, Pirates, and lousy teams with cool ballparks
- 33:53-38:55: Carlos Beltran Trade: Who wins, who loses? And have we gone too far in overvaluing prospects?
- 38:56-41:03: Are the Astros, Cubs, Mariners and other non-contenders being aggressive enough in marketing their tradeable players?
- 41:04-end: Food Pick of the Week
Player embedded below. To download, right click here.