The Jonah Keri Podcast, Episode 14
5 January 2011
The topics we cover:
- 1:39-6:10: Jon Gruden, how and why he got fired, and the state of the Tampa Bay Bucs
- 6:11-12:45: How big a factor is strength of schedule in predicting a team’s success/How easy is it to predict big turnarounds in the NFL?
- 12:46-16:43: If the NFL has so much parity among lesser teams, how do the best teams (especially the Patriots and Colts) contend for the Super Bowl every year?
- 16:44-25:24: Saints-Seahawks preview
- 25:25-33:14: Can fantasy football be fixed? Or are we doomed to play a completely random game?
- 33:15-39:52: Colts-Jets preview
- 39:53-48:36: Ravens-Chiefs preview, and the folly of momentum
- 48:37-53:09: Eagles-Packers preview
- 53:10-57:22: Predictions!
- 57:23-end: Food Pick of the Week
Player embedded below. To download, right click here.