The Jonah Keri Podcast, Episode 9
My guest this week is Bruce Arthur, national sports columnist for the National Post. Bruce is so disturbingly similar to me that I couldn’t wait any longer to bring him onto the podcast.
The topics we cover:
- 0:00-3:36: Bruce is my doppelgänger
- 3:37-7:07: The pageantry of the Grey Cup
- 7:08-13:39: The phenomenon of the Saskatchewan Roughriders
- 13:40-32:21: LeBron James is kind of a dick; and, can the Miami Heat’s experiment work?
- 32:22-43:39: Bruce tries to convince me that The Olympics are worth watching
- 43:40-47:47: Bruce Arthur, the only Canadian ever to appear on Around the Horn
- 47:48-57:49: Finally! 9 episodes in, The Simpsons is discussed on the podcast
- 57:50-1:01:46: Food Pick of the Week
- 1:01:47-1:03:05: Read Bruce’s work at National Post and follow him on Twitter @bruce_arthur
Player embedded below. To download, right click here.