The Jonah Keri Podcast, Episode 2 (Part 2)
The topics we cover in Part 2:
- 0:30-1:55: Dave and I praise one-man band Rich Banks
- 1:56-4:48: Campbell Conference and Stanley Cup picks
- 4:49-7:25: Montreal Canadiens: Craziest fan/media base in North American sports
- 7:26-9:17: More Campbell Conference/Stanley Cup analysis and predictions
- 9:18-12:09: L.A. is an underrated hockey town…but Dave still wants to move the Ducks to Moose Jaw
- 12:10-13:16: OK, now we’re really making our picks
- 13:17-29:14: Dave doesn’t hate baseball, he just loathes injustice (and small sample sizes)
- 29:15-35:47: Dave and I hate the BCS (like everyone else), but we’re also old romantics who want to reclaim the glory days of New Year’s Day bowl games
- 35:48-56:36: State of the NFL
- 56:37-59:05: The Charlie Batch for Steelers QB bandwagon is now accepting applicants
- 59:06-1:07:05: Fantasy football is completely random, based almost entirely on luck, and borderline stupid. Want proof? I’m 5-0!!!
- 1:07:06-1:09:45: The League of Leagues is going to be the greatest anything in the history of the universe
- 1:09:46-1:14:20: Food Pick of the Week
Player embedded below. To download, right click here.